Sophie has an outstanding academic and career track record in geopolitics, geography and sustainability, and proactively uses her knowledge to develop outputs for clients. Sophie specialises in research and analysis with a particular focus on working with data in order to explore, develop and implement strategic economic and sustainability initiatives.
Sophie plays a critical role across all aspects of our business, supporting Deyton Bell, our partners and our clients. She shapes our work in key areas and is responsible for advising the Board and/or delivering action on:
- Economic and sustainability related issues within a portfolio of client projects.
- Economic development initiatives in support of local government clients.
- Sustainability related issues for both existing and prospective client projects.
- Research/analysis, working with data to explore, develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Research of current and prospective projects to support development of the business.
- Writing, development, and production of reports and strategies.
- Supporting the Deyton Bell shareholding Directors and contributing to project development.
Away from the office Sophie is an experienced half marathon runner who enjoys baking, travelling and being at home with her two dogs, Skye and Peppa.