Mandy is a widely experienced and versatile Client Delivery and Business Support programme Professional. She has over 17 years’ experience working across both Public and Private sector contracts with experience in Business Support Event Management, Training and Development and Project Management. She is qualified to teach qualifications in Management, Business Administration and Customer Service.
Mandy plays a critical role across all aspects of our business, supporting Deyton Bell, our partners and our clients. She shapes our work in key areas and is responsible for advising the Board and/or delivering action on:
- Design and delivery of business support initiatives across the Deyton Bell Group
- Development of strong working relationships with Clients/Partners across the Public, Private and NFP sectors
- Identification and engagement with partners in order to manage scale and scope of project delivery
- Supporting the development and delivery of key projects across the Deyton Bell Group
- Analysis of data to prepare and produce contract monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Supporting submission of project tenders through drafting, research and presentation of materials
Away from the office Mandy loves spending time with her family and supporting her two children in their adventures through life. Mandy enjoys her voluntary work with young adults with complex needs (predominantly NEET) providing support, coaching and mentoring.