Anna is a professional Business Services Manager, with a background in Marketing, Communications and Events. She has experience of working with businesses of various sizes across many sectors.. Anna’s strong communication, organisation, and project management skills help to build positive relationships and deliver excellent results. Anna’s previous roles include working within the Communications team at New Anglia LEP and managing the Events Team at Archant.
Anna plays a critical role across all aspects of our business, supporting Deyton Bell, our partners and our clients. She shapes our work in key areas and is responsible for advising the Board and/or delivering action on:
- Coordination of all marketing and communications activities across the Deyton Bell Group
- Marketing and communications support for Deyton Bell Group clients
- Website development and management for all Deyton Bell Group businesses and activities
- Social media usage and development for all Deyton Bell Group businesses and activities
- Event development and management for all Deyton Bell Group businesses and activities
- Development of virtual events to support the Deyton Bell Group during Covid19 period
- Client specific marketing communication strategies and support for key projects
- Development and maintenance of client/project related websites and social media channels
- Development of strong working relationships with Clients/Partners across the Public, Private and NFP sectors
Away from the office Anna is a proud parent to her daughter. Her favourite things include – holidays, crisps, Christmas and her dog Floyd.